Wednesday, May 18, 2011

3rd Anniversary & a Photo Shoot

We finally were able to celebrate our anniversary together this year! Our first anniversary I was traveling to Sweden and our second Jeff was working. So this year we decided we were actually going to spend time together. Uncle Alan, Aunt Alona and Cousin Erin offered to watch Jenna while we went and had a wonderful meal out.

Taryn made us our own wine for our wedding and we finally were able to enjoy it this year! Jeff gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I gave him roses. Jenna was so curious about what was on the table I decided to let her take a closer look.
Can I have some Mom?
 After taking the above pictures I decided it was time for a photo shoot...

 Since it was a warm sunny day we decided to take it outside...


 It was a great anniversary and a great day for taking pictures!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment