Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First/Second Mother's Day

This was really my second Mother's Day...my first with Jenna outside my womb. I found out last year that I was pregnant the day before Mother's Day. What a difference a year can make...
Mother's Day 2010
Jeff and I chose to celebrate the news to ourselves last year, but this year we decided to celebrate Mother's Day in the Valley and surprise our Moms. We spent Saturday at the Camano Island beach cabin with Grandma Myrene, Grandpa Glenn and G.G. It needed to be opened for the summer. It was a rainy cold day so we spent the few hours inside. Although it probably was colder inside than out. We tried to turn the power on and found out later it was turned off for some reason. We decided to make the best of it and bundled up!

The temperature inside the cabin!



We then traveled to the other side of the Island to spend Saturday evening and Sunday with Grammy, Papa, Uncle Wes, Auntie Tuse and of course "Uncle" Oskar.


It was a perfect "second" Mother's Day and I am so grateful to be a mother to a beautiful little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment