Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer is Tiring

We made our 4th trip to the Valley this summer last week and as usual we were busy visiting family and friends. I had a wedding shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner and wedding all within the week. It was so nice spending time with my high school friends and getting to go out with grown ups. Thanks to my wonderful babysitters during all of this: Grandma Myrene, Grammy, Papa, Uncle Wes, Auntie Ashley, Great Grandpa & Great Grandma Carlson...all helped out over the several days I was busy. Jeff, Jenna and I were exhausted when we got home. I realized that summer is a lot more busy than I thought.

Here are a few pictures from the week:

Makena & Jenna
Interested in the crab
Visiting Great Grandpa & Grandma Carlson
Jenna telling Grandpa how important Sophie is
Love that tongue out
Play date with Nolah
Meeting a new friend A.J.
Relaxing with Oskar
Great Grandpa & Grandma moving in
Yum Starbucks
Bridesmaid in Marcie & Brandon's Wedding
The Happy Couple
It was a great week and we are happy to be home...until next week when we go to Birch Bay with the Moller's! Then we are taking a summer break and staying home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment