Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Love Lucy

Lucy
Jenna has a new friend named Lucy and we recently went to her house to play. Lucy's dad (Jeremy) works with Jeff and her mom (Bonnie) recently quit work to stay at home. Lucy is 8 months old and so sweet. She is very adventurous and I think it is good for Jenna to be around her and learn that she too can crawl and explore. I can tell that Lucy is very curious and goes after what she wants. Meanwhile I have miss unsocial sitting and watching as Lucy is bringing us toys. Jenna actually wasn't as shy as normal (I think she does better in small groups) and actually showed Lucy the inch worm once and waved at her. We had a great time and look forward to having another play date.
 **Notice how Lucy crawls towards me and Jenna stays in the same place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment