Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11 months old

11 months old
 I can't believe my little baby is almost a year old (I know as my mom reads this she is thinking "I can't believe my baby is almost 30 years old"...I now know how you feel mom). 

Jenna is starting to look more like a little girl/toddler. I am so proud of my baby and how much she has grown and changed. It is amazing to me how she can learn something new everyday. She is really a joy in our lives and we are truly blessed. Just yesterday as we were in Target a lady came up and told me how beautiful she was and then said "I can tell she has a sweet soul." This describes her perfectly and it warmed my heart that a stranger could see what I see every day!

Changes in the last month:
  • Her hair has grown so much in the last month. I think I am going to have to trim the back in fear that she may start to get a mullet!
  •  She now has two teeth (both on the bottom).
  • Crawling like an inch worm (see previous post)
  • Will stand against the coffee table and sometimes will cruise
  • Has showed us her dance moves
  • Goes to bed awake and puts her self to sleep
  • Loves snacks, especially puffs and cherrios
  • Plays peek-a-boo
  • Waves when you say "Hi"
  • Enjoys reading more and more
  • Wants to eat whatever we are eating and will come towards us if we have food
  • Has taken a few steps while we hold her hands

No comments:

Post a Comment