Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cousin Love

Cousin Kailey and Krissa came up to the valley last month for a visit and we joined them.  I couldn't resist not visiting my sweet niece and let the cousins play together. I think it's important for the two of them to see each other as much as possible. Plus we got to spend some quality time with Auntie Krissa, Gramma, Grandpa Glenn and GG. It's funny to see them play together. They are both not used to having someone else around "their" toys at Gramma's house. It was a good time to practice sharing. 
Wearing matching pj's
Celebrating Kailey's 3rd Birthday
Kailey is such a big helper and wants to help me anytime with Jenna. Whether it's getting a diaper, wipe or her bottle. She is right there ready to help. I love seeing her grow up and turn into such a wonderful little girl. I think she is smart beyond her years. I'm sure all Aunts say this, but I am serious! She continues to amaze me. I think Jenna is smart but Kailey is really SMART for a 3 year old (just my 2 cents).
We were lucky enough to have my friend Hannah take pictures of the girls. You can check out Hannah's blog here. She does amazing work and is so talented. We went to Hannah's parents house in Anacortes, which was beautiful. It had such a relaxing feel to it. It's the kind of place you want to go to and read a book and get away from it all. It was a partly-cloudy day (thankfully no rain) but it was cold and Jenna was freezing and tired. Hannah managed to get some good photos in between Jenna's cries.
At this point Jenna was done

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the kind words! It was fun and I feel lucky that you guys were up for anything!

    ReplyDelete