Friday, November 2, 2012

That's Life

Last weekend at my brother's amazing wedding I was approached by my mom's good friend Sharilyn who mentioned that I had not written in months. I had to think about it and then realized she was right. 
Life is busy and has gotten in the way. First off I was out of town 3 out of 4 weekends in September...I hosted a bridal shower up north, went to San Francisco, went up north again for WSU game then flew to AZ for a week. 
In October I was hardly home, as mentioned traveled to AZ with my mom to visit my grandparents. Then I went to Vegas for my future sister-in-law's bachelorette party. Then we went home for a week before the wedding! I have not had to time to sit down and post and have forgotten about the blog. 

In other news....we are pregnant again!! 14 weeks today and feeling great. I have had 2 ultrasounds and all looks good. Due date is May 3rd (Jeff's grandma's birthday). 
12 week thumb sucker (just like sister)
We have been trying to explain to Jenna how there is a new baby coming and she gets to be a big sister and help us. I don't think she understands but figured we can keep talking about it. Especially as my belly has started to pop. I am a little worried about have 2 kiddos but I know I can do it and we will make it work. 
All is well here and I will try to be better. Jenna is doing great and can't believe she is almost two! She is learning her ABC's and counting to 10. Is talking up a storm. It is so fun to finally be able to communicate with her. She is a joy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment