Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just another day at the park...with a few geese

Since weather has been so wonderful, Jenna and I have been walking to the park daily. A few days ago we were sitting on our blanket minding our own business when all of the sudden a herd of geese come waddling our direction. At first I didn't think they would get that close to us but I was wrong. When I saw they were several feet away and their beaks were flapping like Jenna was lunch I decided it was time to pack up and go to the other end of the park. 
 We headed towards the swings....Jenna's favorite!
After the swings we played with some toys...
...then I heard a familiar honking sound and saw the geese were headed our direction again! I took the hint that it was time for us to head home. 
Geese = 1 and Jill & Jenna = 0

*Editor's note: I am using a new photo program :)

No comments:

Post a Comment