Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swim Class

Jenna and I have been going to a baby swim acclamation class for the last month and a few weeks ago Grandma Myrene was able to come and watch. I was lucky to find out about this class through a play group I joined. The pool is a 5 minute drive from our house and there are usually only 5-7 other babies there each week. The class is supposed to get the babies ready for swim lessons and to not be afraid of the water. We sing songs, paddle our arms and kick our legs...Jenna likes to suck her thumb and watch everyone. I am so lucky that she is not one of those babies that cries and is terrified (just ask my mom how fun I was when she took me to a pool for the first time). I look forward to this 30 minutes every week and I think Jenna does too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment