Monday, August 29, 2011

There is no pee in my pool

With the weather in the 80s (and a few 90 degree days) we decided to get Jenna her own pool. We thought that she would love to cool off no matter what the temp of the water...we were wrong. She likes the water temp to be in the 80s (reminds me of her Great Grandma Gail). We did manage to get a few good pictures before the meltdown happened.



Before the Pool Party
I did try a few days later after the pool water was able to heat up and we had a good time. There are no pictures of this event because I had to hold her the whole time. The bottom of the pool is a little uneven and the two times I let go Jenna did a face plant into the water. It scared her a little, but thankfully there were no tears. I think this is because at our weekly swimming class she has been under water twice (for a brief second) and has been fine. I hope we can get a few more days out of this pool before it gets put away for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment