Thursday, September 29, 2011

9 Month Stats

Jenna had her 9 month check up today! I went in thinking that she was not going to get any shots and of course I was wrong. She had to get the flu shot. I am pretty sure she will forever associate the doctor with shots. She is doing great and is growing. She still is on the small side (especially her feet) but her weight has bumped her up in the percentiles (all the good food she is eating). I expressed my concerns with the lack of crawling. The doctor told me not to worry and that some babies are more cautious and won't crawl or walk until they are ready. That pretty much sums up Jenna. She is very observant and I think wants to test things out before taking risks :) I have noticed that she will lean forward and rock a little to reach for a toy but then land on her belly. I am guessing she will be moving in the next few weeks.

Here are the numbers:
Height: 26 in. (4th percentile)
Weight: 17 lb. 10oz (40th percentile)
Head: 17.2 in. (50th percentile)

A few more pictures from Hawaii:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment