Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

As December 1st was approaching and several Christmas Cards had already arrived, I had to get a cute a picture of Jenna in her dress that we bought a year ago (post-Christmas bargain) for our card. This is not as easy to do now that Jenna is older and doesn't want to sit in the same place for long. I was able to get her dressed up and did capture some cute pictures.
Loves touching the lights!
The Winner
The next day I had her in her new Santa shirt and thought I would take a couple of pictures. Who knew I would get another good one for the card?
Winner #2
If only I could get over there
Little angel
Are we done now?
Jenna is a good sport and puts up with me trying to get the perfect picture :) and in the end we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment