Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Part 1

Christmas started a few days early when we skyped with Uncle Brian, Auntie Krissa and Cousin Kailey. It was fun to watch the two girls open their gifts.
She was just starting to learn how to get to things up high
Skyping
I'm a pro at this
Yippee!
Not so sure
Jenna's birthday night (12/23), Jeff and I were able to have our own Christmas while Jenna was asleep. We started a rule that we wouldn't do any Christmas present opening with her on her birthday, so that she would feel her birthday was special. Since she was in bed, I figured the rule no longer applied and this was the only time we could exchange our gifts :) Somehow there is only a picture of me and my present.
My gift was a necklace with Jenna's name and birthstone (my birthstone too) and it has her birth date on the back. I love it! I was so surprised. I have to say a special thank you to cousin Erin for getting this for Jeff. 
Stay tuned for more Christmas...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment