Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy & Papa Visit

A few weeks ago Grammy came to visit us and a few days later Papa arrived.
We had a great time and got a few things done that were on my list of "to-do's." My mom is such a great organizer and when I have an idea she knows just the right thing to do. We had fun playing with Jenna, drinking wine and watched a couple Lifetime Movies (our favorite).

One evening Jeff got off work early so we headed to the park to enjoy the sun.
Loving the swings
Although it was sunny out, the wind was blowing so much that we were frozen. But we had a good time!

When Papa arrived Jenna found his wallet (smart girl)...
She pulled out his credit cards, money and receipts. Grammy told her if she learned how to use she could buy whatever she wanted. I am thinking an iPad was the first thing that came to her mind.

We finished off the visit by going to the Zoo and meeting Paul Jr., Bernie Ann and Lilli there. Jeff and I decided to get the seasons pass. I am looking forward to many trips to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment