Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Modeling Gig & a Day at the Park

 A few weeks ago one of the mom's in my mom's group asked for baby volunteers to model some items for her business (PoBa) on Etsy. She makes baby blankets, dresses, pants and bandana bibs (bibdanas). For this photo shoot she wanted some babies to model her bibdanas. Jenna is usually such a calm and happy baby I thought she would be perfect and I wanted to help out. At first I thought the mom would be taking the photos herself at her home and she probably wouldn't need us because everyone in the group had volunteered. She decided to go with 5 non-walking, mellow babies ranging from 6 months to 13 months and Jenna was one of the them!

Next thing I know I got an email from a professional photographer that was hired explaining what she needed Jenna to wear, directions to her studio and I had to fill out a disclosure form. This was a serious modeling gig and suddenly I was nervous! I began to panic thinking "is this where it all begins? Am I now a stage mom? Will we be moving to LA for Jenna's career with Disney? And you know some of those child stars turn to drugs and end up in jail. What have I done?" Then I came back to reality and figured this was probably the only time that she would modeling and I could cancel the spray tan appointment :) All turned out well at the photo shoot and Jenna was adorable with the other babies. I look forward to seeing the pictures soon.


After the shoot and nap time we headed to the park to enjoy the non-rainy weather. It was the first time that we took Jenna on the playgroup equipment. She did pretty good walking with help and going down the slide. Here are some cute pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment