Monday, December 12, 2011

30 is the new 20 right?

Well my 30th birthday has come and gone and with it a few more gray hairs have arrived (a special thank you to my sister for pointing them out)! I was thinking about how a year ago I was 35 weeks pregnant and this year I had an almost 1 year old celebrating with me.
Practicing for her birthday
My day started off with breakfast at a pancake place we have been wanting to go to. Then we took Jenna to see Santa. Jeff had planned for Uncle Alan and Aunt Alona to babysit Jenna while he and I went to see the play A Christmas Story (which was so good). Afterwards we went to happy hour at the Portland City Grill. We couldn't remember the last time that we had been to a bar. Then we went to dinner at the Newport Seafood and Grill down on the waterfront. Alan, Alona, and Erin joined us and brought Jenna back. It was such a nice day and I felt so lucky to share it with my amazing husband and beautiful baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment