Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Growing Friendship

Jenna has a friend named Gabe (he has been mentioned a few times prior in the blog). 
He is younger man...by 2 weeks and I am pretty sure he is smitten. Jenna is still trying to figure him out. She doesn't want to rush into anything (that's my girl). 
Over the weekend we went to their house for breakfast and you should have seen the sparkle in Gabe's eyes when Jenna came in. It was probably the smell of lingering cheerios, but for the story lets say it's true love. 
And it all started in March when the two were 3 months old:
Looking at these old pictures, we should have known that he likes to be close to Jenna.
Whenever we get together Michelle and I have to watch them like hawks and make sure no eyes are poked or limbs scratched. But sometimes they are too fast...
 Love the look of terror in the dogs eyes!
I have noticed that Jenna is getting a little more interested in Gabe and even poked at him a little.
"You think you can grab my face and not pay?"
We love getting together with Brian, Michelle and Gabe. We usually get an amazing meal made by Brian (reminds of another Brian I know), have good conversations and our babies get to socialize and play.
They were showing us their tricks!
"Jenna, my mom removed the fence let's go for it"
"I don't know Gabe...I think we should stay right here, they're watching us"
I'm so thankful Jenna has a little buddy to play with...even if he loves her a little too much.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Maggie and her friend Thomas. So great to have friends nearby!

    ReplyDelete